5 TIME SAVERS IN THE KITCHEN

Kitchen Hacks You Wish You Knew Before!

We all know the value of time! Moreover, some of us out there do not wish to spend more time in the kitchen, which makes this blog even more of a must read this weekend! I am going to share some items that I use in my kitchen that save my time and reduce my effort but lead to the expected result nevertheless. It is now that I wonder how I ever functioned without these items! So let's get right into it:


1) Vegetable Chopper  << Click me for product link


This product might be something you know of and probably already use! It is a time saver, and also delivers finer results than manually chopping veggies. The reason I linked the Prestige chopper is because I have had mine since 2017 and it still works as fine as day one, and I strongly recommend this item!

2) Potato Bags << Click me for product link


This is an item that I recently purchased and could not recommend it more. The easiest, fasted and lease messiest way to boil potatoes is in this bag in the microwave. One bag fits about 4 medium sized potatoes, and the boiled potatoes are ready under 8 minutes in the microwave! The bag is re-usable & washable. I cannot believe I used to invest more than 8 minutes to get boiled potatoes and also have an additional utensil to wash before I started using these bags!

3) Egg Boiler << Click me for product link


Again, this item is one that I recently purchased on the suggestion of a friend, and realized I was missing out on so much time in the kitchen in just getting boiled eggs ready. The sole purpose I recommend this item is because it boils the eggs according to your desired consistency without you having to time yourself or worry about over doing the eggs. The machine comes in multiple colors, is easy to use and emits a tune when your eggs are ready to use! Hassle free, easy to clean and time saving!

4) Milk Frother << Click me for product link


For all coffee lovers out there, I cannot stress enough the importance of this frother! It delivers a perfect texture for your hot coffee, cold coffee, hot chocolates or even your dalgona coffee! The frother lets you enjoy a homemade drink with a cafe feel, and with the current quarantine situation, I definitely recommend getting one for your kitchen and for your daily happiness fix! It also comes with a cute stand!

5) Oil Sprayer (with a bonus)! << Click me for product link



My last recommendation on this blog is an item that will help you while cooking and baking! I ordered this for myself when I took up a lot of baking activities during this quarantine. The oil sprayer is a non-messy option to coat your saucepans and baking trays with minimum amount of oil, avoiding wastage and over-use of an unhealthy item and leaving you with an easier to clean utensil. As a bonus, this sprayer came with 3 silicon brushes that are perfect to use while baking and to grease food for the oven and stove top!


I hope my suggestions help you. They are as genuine as can be, and I use almost all these products o a daily basis! Leave me a comment if you liked this read and happy shopping! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tried Cooking Paneer Kofta Curry!

Guide To A Virtual Birthday Party

Fruitful Distractions While Working From Home!