5 Summer Skin Care Essentials

☀Today let's talk about some super essential SUMMER SKIN CARE products

Welcome back to my blog! I sincerely hope you enjoy reading and benefit from my tips and experiences.

I wanted to share a few of my favorite summer skin care essentials, as I find this topic appropriate for the weather we are in these days. Some of these essentials can stay with you irrespective of the season!
I am solely recommending the products that work for me and are those that I cannot imagine everyday life without. 


Grab a bag for your essentials πŸ˜€



Let's get into the list πŸ“ƒ 



Aloe Vera Infused Body Lotion
I have been an ardent user of this product since the past year, and if you open my Amazon account you will see recurring orders for the same! I abide by this highly effective hand and body lotion, and have found it's moisturizing effects to last for hours after use. It is great to use post shaving as well, and has a great consistency that does not lump or feel sticky post application. Highly Recommend! 

This does come in a travel friendly pack as well as a larger packaging, with a easy nozzle press action to use & avoid wasting product.




Lucas Papaw Lip Balm

Papaw means Papaya, and this ointment is made from Australian papayas'. I primarily use this as a lip balm and have found it highly effective. It is highly greasy and hence works well for me, but you can easily control the quantity you apply if you do not like that texture on your lips. It does not provide any color to your lips, and is more of an ointment that can heal dry lips! I also use this before I apply my lipsticks. Have stuck to this for over a year now and that says a lot hehe!

100 SPF Sunscreen

Living in Texas, I of course need this product all summer long. The only sunscreen that has ever worked wonderfully for me is this Nuetrogena sunscreen. It is of course a high grade one, 100 SPF but it is essential to prevent skin damage against the high temperatures in summer. It is a non-greasy formula and hence can easily be layered over your regular skin care products. Easy to apply, does not have an odor, and is also water resistant. 

Multani Mitti Face Pack


Multani Mitti Powder


Multiple fancy face packs and face mask compositions pop up in the market from time to time, but I have always stuck to a few easy and effective face packs over the years. Multani Mitti is one such ingredient that I use regularly. Mix this powder with milk/water and make a semi-liquid consistency to apply as a face pack. Do not leave on for more than 10-15 mins as it usually dries up within that time, and then can cause the skin to strain or become excessively dry. After washing it away, my skin has always felt lighter, clearer and cleaner!


Rose Water for Hydration


My last summer skin care product is a quick & easy DIY face pack. This face pack can help you get your GLOW on! Give Besan  ( Gram Flour)  + Rose Water + Lime Juice a quick mix in a bowl to form a paste and treat your skin to a summer cleanse. I have used this pack over the years, and have substituted rose water with regular water or milk! Nevertheless, you can pick the Rose Water product linked above to use as a face pack constituent or as a regular face cleansing spray before and after make up or even with the Multani Mitti pack above!

I hope that my personal diary of products suits you or proves beneficial to you this summer!

Visit my blog for more such quirky tips and do share this with your friends& family who might enjoy this read!
 
Here are the links to some of my other blogs :









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tried Cooking Paneer Kofta Curry!

Guide To A Virtual Birthday Party

Fruitful Distractions While Working From Home!